To excel in my area of activity by taking up challenging assignment at the workplace
And contribute to the growth of the organization by putting to use my skill, experience
And knowledge acquired over time.
Name of the firm : JAYA HIND INDUSRIES LTD, Pune.(An ISO/TS-16949-2002.)
(A Leading Manufacturer and supply of Aluminum castings)
Designation : Quality Assurance- Senior Engineer.
Duration : From 6th July 2006 Till Date.
Responsibilities :1.Handling of ISO/TS-16949-2002 Documentations.
2.Handling routine inspections As per Quality Plan And PDIR.
3.Carrying out in process quality audit.
4.Ensuring quality and output as per plan by analyzing the potential modes of failure at various stages of production.
5.Preparation of New Quality plan & Quality Alert..
6.Sales Rejection Analysis And Study..
7.Worked on process improvement project aimed at reducing process variations.
8.CPK monitoring & study of variation in distribution for further improvements in process.
9.Preparing & maintaining all documents/procedure as per TS-16949.
10.Customer complaint handling.
11. Machine Shop Feedback And Implementation.
12. Supporting in PPAP Activities.
Operating System : AutoCAD,M.S Office, Internet communication.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :-
1. Name of the firm:- 1) New Phaltan Sugar works Ltd.
Duration :- 1 year (From 19.9.2001 to 11.9.2002)
Post :- Trainee Engineer.
Job Profile :-1. Taking part in mill house role setting.
2.Taking part in boiler section.
3. Key role in work shop inspection.
4. Casting Layout inspection.
2.Name of the firm:- 2) Kalashree Engineering (Heavy Machine Shop) Pune. Duration :- 1 year (From 8.12.2002 to 16.12.2003)
Post :- Quality Engineer.
Job Profile :-1. In process inspections.
3. Key role in New product development.
4. Monitoring calibration activities of gauges, instruments And test Rings
3. Name of the firm:- 3)ASHOK AND COMPANY,Pune.(An ISO 9001-2000.)
(A leading Manufacturer and supply of Aluminum castings and
Designation : Quality Assurance- Quality Engineer.
Duration : 2.6Years (From 2 nd Jan 2004 to July 2006 .)
Responsibilities : 1.Handling ISO Documentations and procedures.
2. Key Role in vendor Assessment (Audits) and Development.
3.Key Role in continuous improvement in day-to-day work.
4. Handling routine inspections.
5. Key Role in new casting development.
6. Monitoring daily casting quality activities through sampling,
Audit and layout inspection.
7. Monitoring calibration activities of gauges, instruments and
TRAINING ATTENDED IN CUMMINS INDIA LTD.
1. SPC & MSA Techniques. Feb-2004.
2. Quality system and metallurgical Tools. 13-14 June,2005.
3.Productivity improvement and machining techniques.8-9 Aug.2005.
4.Quality improvement Tools. 13.14 Feb.2006.
TRAINING ATTENDED IN FORCE MOTORS LTD.
Internal customer orientations.
SPC & MSA Techniques.
B.E(Mechanical) From Pune University with 2 nd class.
H.S.C From Pune Board with 2 nd class.
S.S.C From Pune Board with 1 st class.
Personal Details. :- Shankar. B. Sarak
C/o. Uttam Chavhan.
Vrandavan Colony,Chinchwade Nagar,
Permanent Address:- At-Mirgaon. Post Wathar(Ni)
Tal-Phaltan Dist Satara.
Email :- email@example.com
Language Known :- Marathi, Hindi, English.
Strengths :- Ambitious, Hard working, Quick Learner.