- Phone: N/A
- Cell: 360-742-2526
- 8632 9th Way S.E.
- Olympia , Washington 98513
- I have a substantial amount of experience as a customer service representative. I have worked with many different companies where I am working face to face and over the phone with people. I have also worked as a labor worker doing work in warehouses and in the woods. I have a lot of talent in a wide variety of skill sets and I am a dependable and trustworthy employee.
I set up appointments with people to meet them at their houses to show them Cutco Knives and kitchenware. I am responsible for my own pay and my own business.
- I have established a customer base, and have now made over $6,000 for Vector by selling Cutco Knives and kitchenware.
I was responsible for building sandwiches for customers, handling money, and cleaning the store.
- I learned how to be responsible with money and work face to face with customers to meet their needs no matter what the problem.
I answered phone calls to help Verizon Wireless customers with issues and/or questions they had, also navigated customers accounts online and made changes when needed. I also had to up sell customers on their phones and phone plans.
- I have learned how to type over 70 wpm on a computer, and meet the needs of all kinds of customers when they have problems or questions.
I was responsible for refueling jets, airplanes and helicopters who came to our hanger to purchase fuel. I did random maintenance on vehicles and planes around the hanger. I also cleaned around the hanger and organized parts for the parts department.
- I have learned how to work mechanics on airplanes, jets, helicopters, and vehicles.