The University of Texas at Austin
Major: Sports Management/ Sociology
Cimarron Hills Restaurant Department May 2009- Present inside the dining room as well as on the golf course. as well as the bar and register. and fundraisers. for both buffet dinners as well as plated and wine dinners. as well as by their preference in food and beverages.
Cimarron Hills Aquatic Department May 2009- August 2009
• Responsible for guarding the lives of members at the pool during regular hours.
• Provide poolside services of food and beverages. especially for private parties.
• Developed and implemented classes for swim lessons; including individual classes for specific age groups and parental involvement. as well as groups of children in numbers up to 5. and other required maintenance. learning their specific aquatic talents and the areas of which help was necessary.
• Assumed interpersonal relationships with the parents of the children attending lessons; responsible for informing them of their child’s success and skills to practice at home.
Ladies Workout Express May 2008- August 2008 and instructional workouts.
• Designed individual workouts for different levels of fitness. responsible for finding a plan to fit with their needs and convenience. as well as technological savviness. and computer systems.
• Answered questions and handled complaints
University of Texas Rowing September 2008- March 2009
• Represent the University of Texas NCAA Rowing team.
• Required discipline and obedience.
• Develop sense of team work; compete against teammates as well as compete with them. determination and competitiveness amongst fellow teammates and opposing teams. as well as team meetings and motivational sessions.
• Trained in operation of Microsoft Office
• TABC certification
• CPR/First Aid instructor