1346 High Ridge Rd
To gain a position build upon my expertise and utilize my degree in Business Management.
EDUCATION: MAY 2002
Bachelor Degree in Business Management
Higher Institution of Cooperative & Managerial Studies CAIRO, EGYPT
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Work individually or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
– Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
– Excellent attention to detail.
10/2006 â€“ Present
Ferguson Library Stamford, CT.
Information Service (Customer Service)
09/2002 â€“ 11/2005
Egyptian Vehicle Development CAIRO, EGYPT
– Collected and analyzed product availability, pricing, and sales schemes.
– Developed, wrote, and edited technical and promotional materials.
– Developed a package insert program for a new car models.
– Analyzed surveys to determine consumer preferences.
– Performed data analysis to project market trends.
– Managed the setup, display, and presentation of a tradeshow booth of car accessories.
– Special Projects as requested.
07/1999 â€“ 07/2002
A.C.G & I.T.F (Exhibitions) CAIRO, EGYPT
Executive Administrative Assistant
– Directly assisted the company chairman in various clerical and everyday duties.
– Compiled and prepared data for reports and spreadsheets.
– Answered telephones and routed messages in the absence of department employees.
– Arranged scheduling, travel itineraries, and coordinated meetings for the company.
– Assisted Human Recourses Department.
– Scheduled external clientsâ€™ appointments.
SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
LANGUAGES: English and Arabic