Top-notch assistant and manager with seven years of experience: general management, coordinating office management and special projects with a high degree of efficiency. Serve as point person for managers, sales teams, clients, and vendors to ensure proper lines of communication.
I have maintained excellence in management with a solid history on records for outstanding job performance. I also maintain excellent communication skills, problem resolution abilities, and a high-level of confidentiality. I am equally effective at providing sales management and advanced computer skill in addition to having vast expertise in online marketing extending across many industries.
I am responsible, healthy, optimistic, logical, and most of all a determined and driven woman eager to learn what each opportunity has to offer to maintain the ability to grow.
The Kilroy Fitness Center 2003-2010
• Managed the interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluations, salary increases and promotions; encouraged a productive and team-spirited, customer-centric environment.
• Prepared comprehensive financial reports and proposals
• Coordinated all details of in-house and off-site financial services-related seminars & workshops.
• Followed up on and resolved customer complaints.
• Fully committed to providing the highest possible standards of customer service and support.
• Team leader with a proven ability to train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate customer service representatives.
• People oriented; enjoy working directly with customers and the general public.
• Self-starter; can be depended on to complete a task under minimal supervision.
• Understands and appreciates the importance of a job well done.
• Motivated employees to achieve personal goals and to consistently meet expected quotas.
• Built a teamwork environment that encouraged hard work and collaboration.
• Ensured workflow efficiencies, customer service excellence, and quality assurance.
Legal Image Marketing & Public Relations 2007-2009
• Executive Assistant
• Blog Writer
• Social Media and Internet Marketing
• Expertise in directing large scope, multi-million dollar budget campaigns from conception to execution
• Able to use the Internet to generate leads
• Strategic, analytical, achiever and visionary
• Experience succeeding in both small and large teams
• Extraordinary experience in fast-pace, highly competitive, and extremely stressful environments
• Solid technical skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Upright Family Wellness & Chiropractic Center-The Non-Profit Foundation for Wellness Professionals
• Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Community Outreach, Event Coordinator
• Employed numerous market research initiatives to support brand positioning, pricing and marketing communications efforts.
• Envisioned, formulated and executive a highly unique marketing campaigns.
• Plan and develop marketing budgets and head all contract negotiations.
• Create and launch all consumer and retail promotions, co-promotions, corporate, sponsorships, marketing collateral, advertising efforts and media relations
• Structured and managed effective marketing strategies and programs that ensure a competitive edge.
• Partnered with advertising agencies to plan and execute major public relations efforts.
• Coordinated special events and launched web-based and in-store product promotions.