Varied but accomplished background in operations, sales and customer service. Excel in the area of customer relations due to strong communications skills. Experience with optimizing inventory management for small business needs.
February 2008 – January 2009 Account Manager
United Litho, Inc., Ashburn, VA
Effectively manage working relationship between the clients and
United Litho; Working as liaison for all customer and company
Bring together the needs of the customer with the capabilities of United
Litho and put together productions schedule to meet both of these aspects.
Handle all customer concerns and questions and working to find the
answers; forwarding any matters out of my expertise to the appropriate
departments in order to assure all concerns were handled in a timely manner.
October 2000 – December 2007 Bindery Specialist/Manager
A Bolder Image, Greensboro, NC
– Worked with clients to determine design and material needs.
– Coordinated design, printing and copying job queues to ensure all customer orders were delivered on time.
– Managed shop inventory by tracking and ordering all material necessary for day-to-day operations.
– Managed accounts receivable using Print Smith software.
– Reviewed first article samples with customers for color correctness and accuracy of presentation.
July 1989 – August 1991 Lead Baker/Assistant Pastry Chef
Celebration Bakery, Greensboro, NC
– Managed inventory of cakes, icings and relate decorating supplies.
– Coordinated daily and custom baking orders.
– Baked and decorated standard and custom items.
January 2007 – December 2007 UNCG Department of Exercise and Sport Science
– 87 hours completed towards a BS in Fitness Leadership with a 3.65 GPA
September 2005 – December 2006 High Point University
– General course work to support further studies at UNCG
March 1987 – August 1989 Alamance Community College
– Received Associates Degree in Foodservice Management
– MS Word, PowerPoint, Access and MS Excel
– Printsmith software
– Toolbox Software
– InSite File Sharing Software