email@example.com ph : 562-310-5300
- Leadership roles in organizing technical and cultural events.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information in multiple view points.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- One year of experience in developing for a software firm.
- Four year B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented design and development methodologies.
- Database: Oracle 10g,MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access
- Software Languages: C/C++ Programming, Linden Script, Java Programming, Python
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, UNIX
- Animation and Imaging Software: 3D Studio Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
AFFILIATIONS, AWARDS AND HONORS:
· Student Member for IEEE, Computer Society
· Active member of Students Cultural Association, Vijay Engineering College (Aug’06)
· Recipient of “Outstanding student award” and “National Merit scholarship” for outstanding academic performance in Junior and Senior High school
· Project has been presented in the form of a video and posted on the school website.
- MS in Computer Science (expected 2009), California State University, Long Beach, CA
- Bachelor of Technology in CSIT (2007), VREC, Nizamabad, India
College of Business Administration, CSULB as a Graduate Assistant.
3D Animation in Second Life (SL) Jan ‘08
The aim of this project is to develop a 3D interactive shopping environment with capabilities of Intelligent Virtual Purchasing among multi-users (Avatars) in second life.
- Developed 3D virtual objects in Second life through Linden Scripting language.
- Documented the work performed to the Project Manger on weekly basis and took part in brain storming of virtual ideas with the team members .Took part in SL presentation in front of the investors of the Project.
Website Design Aug’07
- Designed a dynamic website and created a database for a computer science department.
- Created a form where in we can store all the contents by creating a database and made those contents available when requested by the students.
Remote Desktop Administration Services (RAS) Jan ‘07
The aim of the project was to design and deploy Remote desktop administration software providing remote services to its entire client over the network.
· Contributed to the deployment and testing of Remote Administration Services (RAS)-Server on Windows XP.