A highly motivated team oriented professional looking to work in a progressive environment that will utilize my customer service skills while offering an avenue to enhance a company’s bottom line.
Call Center Customer Service (Inbound)
· Assisted customers regarding questions about products.
2003-2008 James Henley, Jr. Chpt. 13 Trustee Jackson, Ms
· Performed daily transactions recording for debtors and held responsible for accuracy of debtors account.
· Published daily reports and maintained weekly and monthly balance sheets.
· Electronically filed motions, Orders and Final reports to the Bankruptcy Court.
· Direct contact regarding questions pertaining to cases by debtors, attorneys and creditors.
· Maintained debtors folders with documents pertaining to their cases.
· Input data on cases that have been paid, closed or dismissed.
· Answered phone, filing and sorting mail.
1996-2003 O ffice Depot Jackson, Ms
Copy and Print Center Manager
· Manages and directs Business Center activities and ensures customer satisfaction.
· Responsible for ensuring equipment is properly maintained and initiates outside repairs as necessary.
· Ensure Business Center is properly maintained and sufficiently stocked with supplies.
· Process all incoming work on a timely basis and notifies customers upon receipt of orders and follow-up on delayed orders.
· Process all vendor invoices and submitted weekly reports.
1994-1996 O ffice Depot Jackson, Ms
Lead Customer Service Clerk
· Floor Lead for Customer Service Dept
· Direct contact for customers regarding questions about products
· Assisted customers with purchases, product returns, exchanges and refunds.
· Input and processed online orders.
· Administered training for new hires.
· Responsible for stocking and cross checking inventory.
Netscape, Internet Explorer 4, Internet Explorer 5
Jackson State University
-Strong organizational skills
-Well regarded for interpersonal written and oral communication
-Effectively handles multiple tasks in an efficient manner
-Demonstrates ability to acquire and apply knowledge rapidly
-Independent; Works well with minimal supervision and contributes to a team
· Input and processed orders.
· Assisted customers with purchases, product returns, and refunds
2008-2009 Temporary Staffing Agencies Tx
· Answered internal calls and directed them to the appropriate people.
· Greeted and directed visitors to the appropriate parties.
· Receives, sorts and distributes incoming mail and faxes.
· Provided typing support for others in the operation.