13989 Sutter Highlands Dr
Sutter Creek, CA 95685
1994-1997 Mining Technical Institute Outside of the U.S.
Graduated and received an Associate of Science degree in Economics.
2006-2009 University of Phoenix 4615 East Elwood Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Degree received Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration.
2009-2011 Kaplan University 1801 East Kimberly Rd,
Davenport, Iowa, 52807.
Masters of Science in Legal Studies, 1st year. Expected graduation date November 2011.
I am seeking full-time and/or part-time entry level position in fields of social service, education, criminal justice, or any other related or non related fields. I would greatly welcome the opportunity of internship and volunteer work in any field.
10/2007-11/2009 Wal-Mart Inc. Manager 1355 Wicklow Way, Martell,
· Supervising and training of the associates
· Maintaining high sales and in-stock
· Merchandising and distribution of the product
· Scanning of the merchandise and inventory control
· Customer Service
08/2005-09/2006 Jackson Gardens Medical Assistant 185 Placer Dr,
Jackson, CA 95642
· Updating and maintaining patients’ medical files/records;
· Patients’ assistance, medication distribution;
· Monitoring and filing of the medical records;
· Daily use of Windows, Word, Excel, Filemaker & Powerpoint.
1998-2002 Self-employed-Business Owner Outside of the U.S.
· Research and wholesale of new products.
· Microsoft 2007, Word, Word Professional, Excel, Power Point.
· Complete knowledge of various computer systems such as Windows XP, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Millennium.
· Clerical skills such as filing, writing, typing,
· Customer service skills.
· Research skills
· Spoken languages: English, Spanish, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
· Engaging in volunteer research for the profit and non-profit organizations.
· Continue education in various fields (governmental, legal, business) that would benefit my expertise.