LARRY R. WILEY
A progressive and highly motivated Maintenance Manager, supported by a career path showing continuous growth. Able to partner with all departments to resolve internal needs. Good communicator, dedicated to company policies. Team player with ability to prioritize work loads and handle multiple tasks. Recognized as a leader in areas of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, robotics, PMS, and repairs to the facility. Able to interact with all levels of management. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using organizational, attention to detail and problem solving skills. Focused on teamwork, and committed to excellence, with impact on bottom line results. Accomplished in:
· Diverse Manufacturing/Solid Technical Skills
· Internal Auditor
· Problem Solving
Hendrickson International Trailer Suspension Systems Division 1987-2009
(Privately Owned Company, Located in 5 States, Division of Boler Co.)
SENIOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
· Managed the maintenance department to maintain and repair all buildings, machinery and equipment while meeting maintenance expense budget.
· Scheduled and coordinated training of Maintenance Personnel.
· Coordinated 3 shifts of hourly maintenance technicians – responded to production requirements in timely manner and minimized downtime.
· Controlled Maintenance Department to support plant goal of Scrap at or below .5% (COGP).
· Supervised the maintenance of all tooling and fixturing required to support manufacturing operations. Determined proper stocking levels for tool crib items.
· Handled inventory parts in maintenance software.
· Coordinated addition of Tool Crib Attendants into Maintenance Crib area – to assist with Inventory and MRO supplies and control (as business conditions improved).
· Carried out the installation of assigned capital projects to meet the stated project objectives.
· Coordinated outside vendor and contractor activities.
· Trained the staff on Lockout/Tag out.
· Responsible for supervising 9 maintenance personnel.
· Responsible for maintenance of machinery – Robots – welders – lasers – plasma cutters – keeping the facility in running condition.
· Responsible for all scheduling of PM’s machinery and troubleshooting to find problems.
· Safety team member, AED and CPR certified, VPP team.
· Lockout/Tag out training
· Peddimax 110/140 Ironworker Machine
· Fire Extinguisher Training
· QOS Implementation & Improvement
· N.F.P.A. 70E Electrical Classes
· PMC for Windows Course
· Maintenance of Electrical Control Systems 9.0 CEU’s
· Gas-Arc Welding
· GMF Operations & Maintenance
· Series 2000 Maintenance
· Safety Team Member, AED, CPR, VPP Team
Hendrickson – Peddimax 110/140 Ironworker Machine
Walkway Safety & Hazcom
Should You SEAL the Deal
Quality Operating System (QOS)
Compressed Gas Safety
Managing Multiple Projects
5S Overview Training
Ohio Division of Safety & Hygiene Training Center: OSHA Classes
Stark Safety Consultants: N.F.P.A. 70E
Update – N.F.P.A. 2009 Edition
Stark State – Maintenance of Electrical Control Systems
Belmont Co. Vocational – Gas-ARC Welding I
Lee – Norse Ingersoll – Rand – Hydraulics
Genesis Systems – Robotic Training
ESAB – ESAB high definition plasma training