|Objective||The opportunity to display my positive attitude and eagerness to grow in a fast pace environment.|
|Experience||2006- Present Houston’s finest Atlanta, GA
· Serve food and drinks in past paced environment
· Maintain cleanliness
· Follow very specific regulations while gaining friendships with the customers and
using sales tactics to keep them eager to come back, increasing the businesses capitol.
|2005-2006 Childtime Snellville, GA
· Care for children, tending to all of their needs.
· Teach children age-appropriate material.
· Follow very specific regulations and schedules, which benefit children
|2004-2005 Walgreens Snellville, GA
· Encourage cosmetic sales through promotion, friendliness, and maintenance.
· Responsibilities include stocking merchandise, reception, documenting, organizing, ordering, meeting required sales, maintaining an attractive department, and advising customers about various cosmetics and application techniques.
· Retain a polished, professional appearance, attitude, and exercise exceptional verbal skills to aide in required ability to capture customer’s interest.
|Education||2000-2004 Grayson High School GA
· Graduated with General Studies Diploma.
|Qualification Summary||Capable of working with any person or group, very diverse and understanding.
Able to prioritize and manage time wisely with appropriate pace.
Able to function with basic computer skills.
Competent to learn relevant skills and tasks according to specific guidelines.
Positive, engaging attitude.
References available upon request