Teresa Clark, R.N., L. N.H.A.
To obtain an interesting and challenging position that utilizes my educational and professional experience
· AAS, A.D.N (RN) Obtained at Kaskaskia College, Centralia, Illinois 1992
· Nursing Home Administrator Certification, College of DuPage
May 2009 thru Jan 2010 Administrator, Richland Care and Rehab Olney, Illinois (118 bed SNF)
· Managing the quality of care and working with facility DON and nursing staff to continuously identify areas for improvement and achieve goals. Be a strong Leader to our Management Team to ensure a positive working environment.
· Maintaining regulatory compliance with all the various bodies that govern our work. Provide timely responses to inquiries and reporting requirements.
· Champion customer service and improvement with our reputation with local area families, leaders, and referral sources.
· Oversee all employment practices to attain the best quality work force. Implement best practices for recruitment, retention, and training of the work force.
· Maintain budget compliance and assist with budget implementations.
· Ensure the highest quality of the residents’ living environment and physical plant.
· Overall, treat the home like you own it! Make extra efforts and take personal pride in the outcome. Your personal success will be linked to the company’s success.
October 2007 thru February 2009 Director of Nursing, Cotillion Ridge Nursing Center, Robinson, Illinois
· Coordinated training/education of nursing staff
· Fostered positive relationships with residents/families
· Managed Quality Assurance meetings/process
· Worked in partnership with Administrator to create and manage nursing budget
· Managed clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes License
2002 thru February April 2007, Staff RN/Director of Nursing, Wexford Health Sources, Robinson Il
· Maintained administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
· Recruited, hires, provide orientation/training, and retain a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out nursing programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
· Developed and implemented the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the population.
Registered Professional Nurse Illinois #041-273517 -current
Registered Nurse Indiana #28155553A – current
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator-applied for
· Ed Foley, LNHA, Corporate Administrator Consultant 1-217-248-5702
· Cindy Lewis R.N. 618-395-4034 or 618-843-0778
· Paula Scott Admission Coordinator 618-838-0373 or 618-395-7421
· Kimberly Charles C.N.A. 618-843-9307
· Robb Shipley R.N., LNHA 618-392-7025 or 618-838-6060