* To find a more challenging position in your department
* To improve my quality of life and achieve personal goals.
* Experience and qualifications in the following areas:
Subsistence; Resource Management; Safe & Security Controls; Employee Relations; Team Building; Effective Communication; Computer Skills (Microsoft Works, Microsoft Office).
Steam maximo system.
KELLOGG, BROWN & ROOT (KBR), 2006-09
Warehouseman; F-2 I-Z Ice-Plant 28-Nov-08-Oct-09
* Start-up new Warehouse.
* Start-up new storeroom in Steam
* Utilize Sap. find MRN# (bugeyes#) input into Steam.
* Cross-Level issue material to work order, input new material into Steam.
* Shipping and Receiving.
Carpenter; located at Ad Diwaniyah & Al Kut Townships, Iraq.
* Supervised up to 50 local nationals enforcing compliance in accordance with KBR Policies and Procedures/Carpenter SOP.
* Planning daily work scheduled, and doing Daily Report and MND.
* Implement key control and security procedures to secure all Government owned, KBR property and Class IV Building materials.
* Submit order, obtain purchases, and inventory Class IV Building Materials.
* Constructs, erect, install and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wall board, using carpenter hand tools and power tools.
* Knowledgeable with utilization of blue print prints, sketches, building plans for information pertaining to types of material required, such as lumber of fiberboard, and dimensions of structure of fixture to be fabricated.
* Traineeship of local nationals on how to construct forms and chutes for pouring concrete, erection scaffolding and ladders for assembling structure above ground level, how to build stair and lay out and instill partition and cabinet work.
* Safety meetings; enforcing KBR & OSHA guidelines, explain and follow up through out the day.
MASTER DEVELOPMENT, 2004-2005
Carpenter; Located at Branson, Missouri.
* Assisting in ordering, purchasing, inventorying and warehousing Construction Materials.
* Experienced with wide range of carpentry remodels, erecting framework for structures and laying of sub-flooring.
* Utilized building paper to keep out moisture and laid hard wood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors for nailing floors or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
* Conformed to local building code: Studied blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material(s) required.
* Verified trueness of structure of with plumb bob and carpenter’s level.
* Applied shock-absorbing, sound deadening, and decorative paneling to ceilings and walls.
Inventory/Warehouse Clerk; Texas.
* Maintained the grounds and operational system of receiving.
* Enforced policy and procedures for the loading docks for incoming and outgoing goods.
* Ensured the processing of documents/transactions, verified and maintained an accurate inventory of goods shipped and received.
* Performed all duties conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
* Experienced in the operated forklift and cranes used to transports goods.
* Knowledgeable and comprehended supplier’s code dating systems that insured proper rotation of good.
Sub-Contractor; Houston, Texas/New Orleans, Louisiana
* Contracted to perform specified construction work in accordance with architect’s plans, blueprints, codes, and other specifications
* Estimated cost of materials, labor, and use of equipment required to fulfill provisions of contract and prepared bids
* Conferred to clients to negotiate terms of contract.
* Subcontracted specialized craft work, such as electrical, structure steel, concrete, and plumbing
* Purchased Building/construction materials
* Supervised worker directly and through subordinate supervisors
Night Crew Chief; Texas.
* Complied and maintained records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked.
* Counted materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts total of inventory records, manually or using computer.
EDUCATION/TRAINING, 2006 April
* KELLOGG BROWN & ROOT, (KBR); COB Code of Business Conduct.
* Clear Creek High School; July 1993.
* Computer Class; October 1997.
* Steam Maximo; Jan. 2008
* Steam Maximo; Feb. 2009
Available upon request.