P.O. Box 882 • FIRESTONE, •
Qualifications & Skills
• At-Home Professionals Medical Transcription course (1999).
• Can type 100-120 words per minute.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Colorado Notary Public
Medical Transcriptionist , April 2007 to present
• Responsible for accurately transcribing medical reports for High Street Internal Medicine/Podiatry (affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Hospital) and Plancher Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine (New York City).
Warehouse/Sample Sale Associate, April 2009, November/December 2009
• Helped set up and tear down semi-annual warehouse sale of inline products and samples; worked sale. Pull orders.
Aspen Personnel (Temp Agency)
Administrative Assistant (WSRI) , October 2008 to December 2008
• Travel arrangements, phones, filing, mail, personal assistant to owners, couriers, Fed/Ex.
Longmont United Hospital
Imaging Medical Transcriptionist , September 2004 to April 2008
• Responsible for accurately transcribing medical reports pertaining to diagnostic, ultrasound, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, mammography, CT and MRI.
• Able to work successfully with numerous doctors and other professionals within the hospital system.
• Assisted in hiring and training new medical transcriptionists.
• Helped design yearly competencies.
• Created normal reports for doctors to use.
Boulder Community Hospital
Imaging Medical Transcriptionist , June 2002 to August 2007
• Responsible for accurately transcribing medical reports pertaining to diagnostic, ultrasound, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, mammography, CT and MRI. Spring 2007 went to Voice Recognition and became QA Editor.
Boulder Medical Center
Medical Transcriptionist , August 1999 to June 2002
•Responsible for accurately transcribing medical center reports for Family Medicine, ENT, Dermatology, GI, Allergy, Cardiology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, OB/GYN and Imaging including (diagnostic, ultrasound, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine, mammography, CT and MRI).
Louisville Times/Lafayette News
Accountant , 1989-1991 to November 1998
• Accounts receivable for display advertising and classified advertising.
• Classified and display advertising representative.
Centaurus High School, Lafayette, CO
Metropolitan State College of CO
Bachelor of Arts- Human Performance and Sport (Athletic Training), 1994