Kristofer N. Cwik
865-466-3311 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A highly organized, take charge professional with more than 11 years of warehouse and security experience. Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to develop and implement effective action plans. Commitment to detail in doing the job right the first time in completing all projects. Excellent communication and presentation skills. A team leader, providing motivation and training by example to get maximum results.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
OPERATING FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE- PROJECT MANAGEMENT- INVESTIGATION – SAFTEY PROCEDURES – TRAINING
- Proven project management experience in the collection, analysis, and presentation of operational projects.
- Solid reporting skills in conducting thorough investigations and maintaining accurate records.
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of selection, forklift, loading, receiving and shipping.
- Strong instruction and training skills with individuals at all levels.
- Certifications received: Management Certification, Frontline Supervisor Certification, Coaching for Maximum Performance Certification, Targeted Selection Hiring Certification. E Time payroll Certification.
- Specialized training includes: Warehouse Management Systems, Computer Information Systems, Zebra Systems and RF equipment. Military telecommunications and SATCOM systems, cable and radio systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Office Protocol and Online Continuing Education.
Professional experience September 2005-November 2009
Sysco Food Services Warehouse Supervisor
Responsible for managing all shipping duties, weekly payroll, E Time and Scheduling
Inventory maintenance, cycle counting and research of missing product/pallets.
Responsibilities include hiring, development, evaluation, growth and discipline of department personnel. Observations, coaching and safety evaluations of all associates. Maintaining, enforcing, and developing company policies and procedures. Conduct pre shift meetings and safety meetings including investigation, MSDS, ammonium cooling systems and
Hazardous materials. Certified on motorized pallet jack, forklift and Hi-rise.
Sysco Food Services Warehouse Associate
November 1998-September 2005
Selector/Forklift Operator/Loader/Receiver/High Rise Operator Responsible for inbound/outbound forklift duties, including: Inventory maintenance and research of missing product/pallets. Ability to skillfully use the forklift RF unit, including: swaps, Home slot, transfers, inventory administration, and labor functions. Ability to skillfully use WMS systems and AS400 Experienced with shipping and receiving LTL, and also with rail cars. Excellent teacher and trainer for all positions pertaining to inbound and outbound shipping responsibilities.
Ability to skillfully use and teach WMS systems and AS400.Excellent communication with employees and upper management.
Primary communications with reconnaissance units,
Infantry units and Headquarters Company.
- Proficiency with use of firearm: handgun/rifles/heavy weapons
- HF, VHF, AM , FM, SINGARS Communication and SATCOM
- Close Quarters Combat and Hand to Hand (judo, kickboxing and wrestling)
- Great Communication Skills
- Great Motivator
- 26TH Marine Expeditionary Unit
- Secret Security Clearance
Other Jobs 1995-1998
Lead Security, Bartender and Assistant Manager, Mother Fletchers Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Retail Sales Associate,
Retail Sales and Repossessions of Vehicles and Motorcycles, Charlotte N.C.
Tracking, Interviewing, Observation and Reporting for Private Investigator
- 35 Consecutive months as the First Place Sysco for Service Level
In the South East Region out of 20 operating companies.
- Elite Service 2003, 2004 and 2005
- All Pro Safety Finalist 2003
- All Pro Safety Winner 2004
A.A., Business Administration