email@example.com 27691 Alarcon
tel (949)300-6336 Mission Viejo, CA 92691
S u m m a r y
Business Process and Change Management Consulting Executive and Project Manager focused on business processes reengineering to meet business goals, outsourcing of non-core processes and using best practices to build performance metrics for Fortune 500 corporate management and project management teams
S p e c i a l S k i l l s
• Superior management and leadership style that motivates team members to maintain a focus on achieving goals
• Strong experience as Project Manager and Director, using metrics from the five process model defined by PMI
• Keen ability to communicate to all levels of a corporate hierarchy and present and teach at executive seminars
• Experienced in the analysis of cross-functional business requirements and implementing deliverables
W o r k E x p e r i e n c e
LEGACY GROUP CONSULTING Inc Mission Viejo, California
Independently owned change management consulting firm focused on business analysis and business strategy
SENIOR ENGAGEMENT MANAGER (2007 until present)
• Business Development: build business relationships and negotiate signed agreements with key clients
• Business Management: manage and hire recruiters for search assignments, maintain engagement profitability
INFOSYS CONSULTING Inc Plano, Texas
Leading Management Consulting Firm and wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys Technologies, Market Leader in IT Outsourcing with headquarters in Bangalore, India (NASDAQ: INFY); $2.3Billion revenue, 55,000 employees
SENIOR ENGAGEMENT LEADER (2001 – 2006)
• Key customer relationship, engagement responsibility, project management and direction for major change management projects at APL, Anthem Healthcare, JCPenney, BNSF, Edison, General Motors, JPMorgan, Citibank, ING and others
• Lead teams to complete business analysis and benchmarking across multiple business units, ensuring that the deliverables for enterprise package integrations would follow a set methodology and meet business needs
• Business Development: build initial relationships with corporate executives, author and co-author proposals, manage promotion and sales process, negotiate to close
• Practice Leadership Change Management & Performance Measurement: Built and authored standard methodology for consulting engagements on metrics, IT & HR Balanced Scorecard and Change Management Processes; Business Process Reengineering using standard Six Sigma techniques
MARCHFIRST, (USWeb/CKS) Laguna Hills, California
Leading Internet professional services company with over $1Billion in sales, 75 offices in 25 countries and over 9,000 consultants (NASDAQ: MRCH) charter to develop the So Cal region of Fortune 500 companies.
MANAGING PARTNER & CHIEF STRATEGIST (1999 – 2001)
• Manage all aspects of company operations, including staffing, oversight of project management and business development
• As Engagement Manager on key projects, manage customer relationship, including the profit margin for the engagement and timely delivery of deliverables, report on project status and oversight
• Practice Leadership on process reengineering, business strategy and brand strategy engagements, implementation of Customer Relationship Management solution using Oracle
ON COMMAND CORPORATION, San Jose, California
Leading supplier of video based entertainment and information systems to the hospitality industry (NASDAQ: ONCO) holds over 72% market share in the market of hotels catering to business travelers, exclusive contracts with Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt.
DIRECTOR OF PLATFORM ENGINEERING (1997 – 1999)
• Responsible for management of complete hardware and software team of 27 engineers during the course of four major development cycles, all of which were completed on time and on budget
• Designed project management structures that allowed development to be completed efficiently and on budget
• Responsible for reporting status up to board level managers,
REVEAL (PACKARD BELL), London, UK (Chatsworth, CA) based in Munich, Germany
The leading vendor of computer peripherals in the US, a $400 mill Dollar sister company of Packard Bell.
DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
• Product strategy responsibility, including pricing and forecasting after consulting major accounts on 32-bit wave-table soundcards, video conferencing, MPEG cards and 3D speaker systems.
• Accelerated PR activities: meetings with journalists on the technical and business level, organization of press meetings during the Cebit, Comdex. Exceeded quota of a projected $12 Million run-rate
SIGMA DESIGNS, Munich, Germany and Fremont, CA
(NASDAQ:SIGM), manufacturer of multimedia products, including MPEG video and audio decompression hardware.
DIRECTOR LARGE ACCOUNTS MARKET
• Achieved cooperative agreements with following OEM accounts: IBM Personal Computer, Gateway 2000, Micron, AST Research, Toshiba Europe, Dell and Digital Equipment Corp., ICL, and others.
• Responsible for complete profit center, hired local reps and logistics centers to control costs and maximize profits. Exceeded quota of $14 Million.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER CENTRAL EUROPE (1987 until 1990)
• Highest Sales Volume for all of 1988 and 1989
• Tactical marketing responsibilities, including pricing at VAR levels, overseeing local language collateral production.
NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR Corporation, Santa Clara, California
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (1984 until 1986)
• responsible for tactical marketing and sales of 32000 microprocessor family for Eastern US and Europe.
E d u c a t i o n
California Coast University 2005 until present
Masters of Science, Organizational Psychology (incomplete)
Texas A&M University 1981 until 1984
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE),
President of the local chapter of Eta Kappa Nu, Honor Society for Electrical Engineering
Innsbruck, AustriaMatura, Austrian Matriculation
L a n g u a g e s
German & English: equally fluent in both, good command of language for business presentations and correspondence
Mission Viejo, January 1st, 2009