21716 52nd Avenue East
Desire a position providing data entry with positive, highly motivated individuals where my training and experience would be challenged.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Highly skilled in clerical ability with well-developed administrative support skills including written and verbal communications; coordination of projects; data entry; accounts receivable; merchandising; coordination of travel and follow-up expense reports; coordination of tradeshow events; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Demonstrated reliability in dealing with highly sensitive, confidential issues; possess good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude. Enjoy learning new skills and able to work under pressure. Proven ability to work effectively with a broad range of people in the work place and community in a variety of situations providing information and services.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE/STRENGTHS
– Process 100 – 150 online warranty claims daily
– Helped resolve customer submittal issues
– Gensco business system- custom pick/data basic query applications accessing a multivolume database called
Universal and running on a IBM AIX Unix Operating System.
– Coordination of Projects, Trade Shows, Meetings
– Accounts Receivable/Customer Service
– Various Computer Applications
– Merchandising/Inventory Management
– Working with Diverse Populations
– Working with Community Groups & Organizations
– Oral/Written Communications
– Deli Clerk
Safeway Grocery Store Graham, WA
March 2009 – Present
– Warranty Specialist
Gensco Htg & Clng – Tacoma, WA
May 2007 – March 2009
– Merchandising Secretary
McLane Company – Lakewood, WA
August 2000 – March 2007
– Accounts Receivable Clerk, October 1997 – August 2000 Promoted
– Credit Department Clerk, April 1992 – October 1997 Lateral Move
– Warehouse Clerk, October 1991 – April 1992 Lateral Move
– Filing Clerk
Builder’s Hardware & Supply, Seattle, WA
1989 to 1991
High School Diploma (Equivalent to GED); various workshop related to employment
I happily volunteered for 6 years at a program called AWANA’S thru my church every Wednesday during school time. I held the main secretary position for a couple years and then went into the cubbies program for the last 4 year as a leader. This program consists of teaching and guiding 4 & 5 year children to learn about God. The program would cover a worship time, craft time, snack, and game time every night. I usually had 10 to 15 children in my class every week.