Van Tran Benotti.
Bachelor in Administration Degree, 1994 â€“ 1998, Open University in Hochiminh City, Vietnam. Faculty: History, Culture, Tradition and Economics Development of South â€“ East Asia Countries.
Certified Accounting Clerk, Computerized and Intermediate Accounting at San Diego Community College, Center City Campus in San Diego.
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Database, QuickBooks Pro 2004, People Soft, and Internet.
A personable, qualified assistant offering 14 years of multi-task administrative executive, Accounting Clerk for H.R Dept. and super Business Management Assistant in a leading Japanese Trading Company, and in DriveOk Incorporated, and University of San Diego.
Proven leadership, organization, training, problem-solving and creation skills.
Easily learns new challenges, systems, products, policies and procedures, internal management scheme.
Excellent listening and communication skills, able to readily establish a strong sense of trust and professionalism with individuals at all levels of responsibility.
Relies on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Upper stream to down stream administrative management of the Japanese Companyâ€™s scheme in Novâ€™ 2001, in Mitsui & Co., Ltd, Head Quarter in Tokyo, Japan.
Credit supervisions and transaction services, in Octâ€™2003, in Mitsui & Co., Ltd, H.Q in Tokyo, Japan.
Corporate Risk Management, Comprehensive Project Finance, in Julyâ€™ 2005, in Mitsui & Co., Ltd, H.Q in Tokyo, Japan.
Aug/18/2008 â€“ Oct/10/2008: Worked temporary at University of San Diego, Campus Card Department.
– Maintained Students’ personal information in the Campus Database system.
– Demonstrated Students’ services in the Campus Card Department for ID Card issuances for the freshman students, newly hired staffs, renewal ID Cards for Graduate and Undergraduate Students.
– Issued Parking Permits for Resident and Commuter Students, Faculty Staffs, Administration (Full time and Part time) and Professors on annual, semester based.
– Offered Meal Plan to different Students on Semester Package based and the Campus’s Advantages benefits with the Campus Card.
– Offered Students Banking Services, Campus Cash on their daily transactions.
– Processed Students’ payments for Parking Permits, Campus Cash, Meal Plans, Advantage Campus Cards, telephone bills through a micro-system and cash handling.
– Guided Students to different locations, offices, faculties within the Campus area.
– Helped reconcile and balance cash, checks, vouchers of Meal Plan, Parking Permits transactions at the end of each day.
– Encoded temporary cards for Students, Professors, Faculties accessing into different Labs, Research Centers within the Campus Area
Additional Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Student services and multi-task skills and abilities in a fast-paced working environmental Office, and during peak season before and after the School days.
Knowledge on Campus’s procedures, policies and systems throughout daily works and experiences.
Jan’2008 â€“ Aug/17′ 2008: Worked as a temporary employee at DriveOK Incoporated, in Sorrento Valley, San Diego.
– Demonstrated experience with all aspects of payroll/timekeeping practices and procedures including items such as leave accrual, special payroll requests, salary scales and merits.
– Demonstrated experience using databases and computer software including Windows and various Internet applications. Accurate data entry skills. Ability to learn and use additional software programs as necessary.
– Performed experience processing issues analytically and logically, using an on-line database system to analyze, problem solve, and devise solutions for payroll and personnel issues.
– Performed experience using mathematical skills to compute fractional and decimal calculations and pay rates, and prepared complete and accurate on-line payroll.
– Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail. Excellent organizational skills and ability to accurately process a high volume of work by prioritizing daily operations and projects in order to meet rigid deadlines.
Example: At the end of the working day, before I went home, I would usually review and make a list of jobs that were expedited for tomorrow, so when I came into the office the next day, my mind was set up what to do first and time to get it done in a well-organized and neat manner.
If I would receive any sudden additional assignment when I was working on my daily jobs, I would put a side that one, to prioritize performing the just assigned aspect to catch up the deadline, and come back to my suspended jobs to for good accomplishment.
I would work overtime in need sometimes to get all jobs achieved in a solid timeliness.
Aprâ€™ 1994 â€“ Marâ€™2007: Worked for Mitsui & Co., Ltd, A leading Japanese Company.
– Provided executive and administrative support to the Director and Section Managers of the Organization, Business Sections and Human Resource Department in recording the monthly payroll, company expenses, personal income tax, and company’s assets. Filling company’s invoices, vouchers, supplies in an appropriate order.
– Coordinated with different Business Sections in gathering all transactions and realizations for the periodical report, half-fiscal year and fiscal year reports. Arranged the Company’s balance sheet on fiscal year report.
– Helped Business Sections to pre-audit the budgetary identification and management for the Company’s on going new projects.
Example: My great achievement was to help build up a very good relationship between the Board and Municipal Governmental Leadership for the Company’s investment projects like Solid Waste Management, Hydro Power Plant, Bilateral Trading.
– Arranged and controlled account receivable and payable from/to the Company’s Vendors, Suppliers and Service Providers on time. Audited and distributed receipts and revenue to proper accounts.
– Pro-actively streamline and facilitate work demands of the management team within a broad scope of discretion and a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, accuracy, detailed oriented and timeliness.
– Coordinated with internal Business Sections for multi-tasks of managing budget and expense on holding technical seminars, exhibition events. Handling multiple priorities and following up closely still achievements.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST