To secure a full-time/part-time position in a physician’s office as a Medical Assistant/Receptionist. Said position required knowing coding, vitals, and maintaining medical records all recently acquired at Rhode Island College, TRAMA Program.
· Recent graduate of Rhode Island College, June 2008-Present
(Training Responsible Adults to be Medical Assistants)
· Mount Pleasant High School Sept. 1991-July 2005
Completed TRAMA Program training includes the following:
· Clinical testing (EKG, Injection, Vital Signs,
Urinalysis, Throat Cultures, Glucose Testing)
· Medical Administration, Medical Office procedures
· Billing ICD-9 & CPT Coding
· Medical Terminology/Anatomy
· Computer training (Microsoft Word/Excel & Internet
Navigation, Power Point)
· CPR Certification & First Aid Certified
· OSHA and HIPAA regulations
· Hasbro Children’s Hospital, Providence, RI Sept. 2008-Nov. 2008
Internship Medical Assistant/ Receptionist
Ten weeks Internship, Responsibilities include:
Patient care/ Hands-On Skills
· John E. Fogarty Center, North Providence, RI July 2004-April 2008
Direct Support Professional
Assisting and care of disabled adults.
· Leviton Mfg. Co., Warwick, RI May 2002-Aug. 2004
Receiving and Shipping Department
I am a dependable, organized, friendly, and a professional individual dedicated to furthering my career as a Medical Assistant. I am confident and can provide first rate patient care along with a high level of customer service.