To obtain employment with a company that will utilize my work experience, knowledge, skills, and work ethics in a position as a Truck Driver.
Summary of Qualifications
Class A Texas Commercial Drivers License Local driving experience, Good Driving record Excellent customer service
Oct 07 – Dec 09 Bosworth Papers – Texas
Bobtail Truck Delivery Driver
* Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation
* Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil,
water, tires, lights, and brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper
* Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
* Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or
* Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
* Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
* Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
* Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing
statements in accordance with regulations.
* Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
* Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations
to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
Aug 00 – Oct 07 RKI – Texas
* Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
or deviations from standards, and make adjustments as necessary.
* Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing
visual inspections, or by using viscometers.
* Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them
* Select appropriate coatings, paints, or sprays, or prepare them by
mixing substances according to formulas, using automated paint
* Set up and operate machines to paint or coat products with such
Jan 88 – Aug 00
* Turn dials, hand wheels, valves, or switches to regulate conveyor
speeds, machine temperature, air pressure and circulation, and the flow
or spray of coatings or paints.
* Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
* Record operational data on specified forms.
* Start pumps to mix solutions and fill tanks.
* Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting
The Greenway Condos – Texas Valet/Dispatcher
* Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver
vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
* Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is
* Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand
signals or flashlights as necessary.
* Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle
or property thefts.
* Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage
garages, or new car lots.
* Greet customers and open their car doors.
* Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers.
* Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give
customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
* Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close
* Inspect vehicles in order to detect any damage.
Jesse Jones High School – Texas Education Level: 11th Grade Graduated: No
Tulsa Job Corp
CarpentryGED Certificate Status: Incomplete
Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)