THOMAS F. VONDRACEK
248 BOICE ROAD NW
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52405
Home (319) 396-4361
Cell (319) 270-3936
A position with a company where I can utilize my vast sales knowledge and business training.
Working knowledge of Windows 95 and XP, Microsoft Excel, UPS computer used for shipping and general office equipment.
PROLOGIX DIVISION OF ANDERSON NEWS Hiawatha, Iowa May 2000 to February 2009
· Route sales in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area.
· Servicing retail and grocery store accounts
BENNETT FIREPLACES, Hiawatha Iowa February 1998 to March 2000
· Retail sales of fireplaces, wood stoves, outdoor furniture, and gas grills.
· Measured and estimated jobs at potential customer’s homes for future installation of fireplaces and wood stoves.
NORRELL STAFFING SERVICE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa September 1997 to January 1998
· Collections for MCI
S.A.T CORPORATION, Hiawatha, Iowa Partner from June 1993 to July 1997
· Conducted sales for a distributor network in United States & Foreign countries.
· I performed the billing and collections for the company.
· Purchased all raw materials for manufacturing car wash equipment.
· Helped manufacture brush handles, mat holders and vaults.
· Shipped all the finished goods to our distributors.
M & M Manufacturing, Marion, Iowa Production/Sales Manager from 1988 to 1993
· Telephone sales through incoming and outgoing calls.
· Responsible for setting up new distributors.
· Attended trade shows to display and sell new products.
· Helped manufacture car wash equipment such as vacuum and pumping units.
· Assisted with the shipping and receiving when needed.
C.C.CHEMICALS, Cedar Rapids, Iowa Sole Proprietor from 1986 to 1988
· Performed all facets for running a company.
Hardworking, dependable, flexible worker that is detailed oriented and enjoys challenges. I am Cedar Rapids native who lives all sports including bowling, golf and fishing. I was voted president for a mixed-team bowling league for eight seasons. I am an active member for Hoover PTA and helps raise money for Special Olympics every year at an annual fund raiser at the Veterans Ballpark.
JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
COURSES: Journalism, Accounting, and Business
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Sports editor for the school newspaper and yearbook.
Silver level Skills Advantage Work Ready Certificate
REFERENCES: Excellent references upon request.