– – Personal webpage:http://www.jobfox.com/people/
Over 20 years of progressive hands-on IT management experience establishing technology best practices in support of strategic business goals that include regional IT field operations, incident/change management, service/project delivery, and site IT facility management.
* Tata Consultancy Serivces, IT Project Manager – Maintained CVS/Caremark PBM/HealthCare IT program/project portfolio for enterprise and client Medicaid implementation, release plan, associated budget and deliverables.
* ACS, Inc., IT Project Manager for âÂ€Âœproof of conceptâÂ€Â integration of customer solution for ACS-Application Management Services delivery organization using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology.
* Ciber, Inc., Consultant – IT Project Manager for SDLC within customer care platform for software development initiatives, change management and service support applications at Verizon telecommunications using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology.
* Celanese Chemicals, IT Engagement Manager to client, technical and executive teams for ITIL service support during life-cycle project for new IT global standardization which included ERP implementation, hardware refresh, procurement, project management, multi-site vendor support, change/release management(âÂ€Âœie,,,hardware, client software, application,etc.âÂ€Â), IT infrastructure migration/consolidation(âÂ€ÂœLAN/WAN/WLAN, server, desksideâÂ€Â) and helpdesk management using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology.
* Abacus Communications, IT Manager for inbound/outbound call center client engagements which included issue management, daily support for change/release management auditing(âÂ€Âœie,,,hardware, client software, application,etc.âÂ€Â), IT infrastructure auditing(âÂ€ÂœLAN/WAN, server, desksideâÂ€Â), and CTI/ACD/PBX reporting using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology.
* Teligent Inc., Regional IT Manager/Project leader for delivery of IT infrastructure in new regional market locations while maintaining corporate life-cycle compliance for IT security auditing, change/release and issue management (ie,,,hardware, client software, application,etc.), IT infrastructure auditing/procurement(âÂ€ÂœLAN/WAN, server, desksideâÂ€Â) and sales force automation using traditional and Agile project management methodology.
* AT&T, IT Manager transitioned the Dallas Billing Inquiry Center and Middle Markets Sales Branch through life-cycle projects which included IT security auditing, procurement, change/incident/issue management (ie,,,hardware, client software, application,etc.), sales force automation, deskside support, diagnostics and end-user training using traditional and Agile project management methodology.
EDUCATION Doctoral Studies / Organizational Leadership &Management- University of Phoenix (In-progress). MBA / Master of Business Administration – University of Phoenix BA / Business Administration – Dallas Baptist University Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer/NT 4.0 (MCSE) #1737776 Microsoft Certified Professional/NT 4.0 +I (MCP +I) #1737776
Additional Training: 2003 – Six Sigma Yellow Belt / Six Sigma Green Belt Training 2003 – PMBOK/PMO Training / MS Project & VISIO
09/2011 – Present IT Project Manager Tata Consultancy Serivces – Richardson, TX Maintained CVS/Caremark PBM/HealthCare IT project portfolio for Medicaid implementation, release plan, associated budget and deliverables, define processes and scope, document business and system requirements, change management and issue management. Â· Managed simultaneous deadlines for Implementations, Production Support, and System Maintenance. Â· Consult with users, management and vendors to assess computing needs and system requirements. Â· Review and approve project documentation, business requirements and technical documents. Â· Participate in developing scripts and scenarios for user acceptance test (UAT).
10/2007 – Present Gradute/Post-Graduate Student – University of Phoenix (03/10 – Present) – Doctoral Studies / Management & Organizational Leadership – University of Phoenix Â· Completed 1st year residency 07/2010. (12/06 – 11/09) – Master of Business Admin / Technology Management – University of Phoenix Â· Completed MBA program 10/2009.
4/2007 – 10/2007 IT Project Manager Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. – Dallas, TX Performed project management for ITO-PMO client implementation(s) with Enterprise Messaging Applications (Microsoft Exchange, Live Communication Server, Java Enterprise (Sun One), and/or Lotus Notes), including escalation and follow-up on individual tasks using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology. Â· Meeting facilitator for project plans and implementation schedules tracking and reporting. Â· ITO-PMO application development for coordinating technical resources, facilities and vendors to ensure scheduled migration targets recorded in MS Project and posted to Sharepoint server. Â· ITIL Service Management for incidents, problems, reporting on schedules and change management. Â· DW and transitioning of completed projects to operations support for ongoing IT production service. Â· Project hours reporting, Travel and Expense reporting Cost Center Tracking via PeopleSoft.
10/2005 – 02/2006 IT Project Manager Ciber, Inc. – Irving, Texas Project manager for ITO-PMO task and phase deliverables status of customer care SDLC and MetaData project initiatives for CRM service support applications at telecommunications client – Verizon using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology. Â· Ensured consistent client/vendor DW compliance under Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement. Â· Provided continuous review for quality assurance of project tracking, issues and resolution reporting. Â· Functioned as IT liaison resource for domestic and off-shored software development support teams in the Global IT Service Management organization. Â· Project hours reporting via PeopleSoft and project data reporting via Lotus Notes. 09/2002 – 09/2003 IT Customer Relationship Leader Celanese Chemicals – Global IT Shared Services – Dallas, Texas Senior IT Manager for ITO-PMO client, technical and executive management team during business ERP/CRM re-engineering at the Celanese NA corporate HQ site in Summit, NJ and the Celanese/Ticona Plastics NA marketing HQ office located in Auburn Hills, MI using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology. Â· Financial management of ($12m) IT budget conversion into SAP for shared services site budget auditing/reporting, vendor management, accounts payable and procurement.((SAP – (MM-IM), (MM-P), (FI/CO) & (FI)) Â· Project leader for ($3.4m) NAFTA technology shared services standardization project for IT infrastructure client upgrade (1600+), server consolidation (75) and migration, business application deployment and client management/maintenance software – ((45+) project staff resources). Â· Change management of shared service based applications, coordinated and managed scheduled migrations, monitoring/routine maintenance, break/fix activities, and working with technical resources to resolve production issues and posted project status reports to sharepoint server. Â· ITIL Service Desk for local and remote IT desk-side support of client/server platform systems, including site asset management, licensing, application test monitoring/production deployment, LAN/WAN/WiFi infrastructure – (HP/Openview, Wintel). Â· Responsible for delivery of metric reporting for project activity, including audits/requirements gathering, scheduling, implementation, testing, and post-implementation support. Â· Completed Service Desk transition and SLA from GE Capitol to Accenture – ((12) direct reports).
04/2001 – 01/2002 IT Operations Manager Abacus Communications – Dallas, Texas IT Operations Manager responsible for ITO-PMO delivery and quality assurance of all CRM and change management infrastructure support at Dallas call center using traditional, Agile and RAD project management methodology. Â· Operations manager for call center IT applications, coordinated and managed scheduled migrations, monitoring/routine maintenance, break/fix activities, and working with technical resources to resolve production issues. Â· IT delivery manager for inbound/outbound call center CTI/ATD client application testing/production deployment – ((3) direct reports). Â· Managed local IT delivery for ASP & .NET application deployment, SQL database server, SQL data reporting and batch processing for statistical reporting. Â· Managed IT support and audits for security based application support , asset management and facility maintenance.
1998 – 2001 Regional IT Operations Manager Teligent Inc. – Dallas,Texas Primary IT liaison between regional management and corporate IT for project review, change management and CRM deployment. Managed regional support for Compaq & Dell client/server Microsoft platform consisting of NT 4.0 Server, SMS, NT 4.0 Workstation and MS Windows using traditional and Agile project management methodology. Â· Service Desk manager for local and remote IT desk-side support of client/server platform systems, including site asset management, licensing, application test monitoring/production deployment, LAN/WAN infrastructure). Â· CRM replication setup, troubleshooting, and Middleware configuration. Â· Responsible for documenting, reviewing, and revising regional IT operating procedures. Â· Responsible for recruitment/interviewing as necessary to fill regional IT staff requirements. Â· Responsible for developing and implementing training plans for regional IT staff.
1990 to1998 IT Staff Manager AT&T – Dallas, Texas Business application/hardware CRM deployment, change management and 1st level technical support. Managed client support for sales branch AT&T, Compaq and Toshiba computer equipment. Â· IT project lead in facilitating training iniatives for sales application software methods, procedures, and policies. Â· CRM replication setup, troubleshooting, and Middleware configuration. Â· RACF ID security coordinator, user id administration. Â· Intel ProShare Video workstation configuration, deployment & technical support.
Key Disciplines: Technical Services Management Strategy/Best Pratices SLA/KPI Statistics Process Improvement Vendor Management Disaster Recovery Problem Management Change Management IT Security Asset/Inventory Mgmt. Help Desk Management Project Management Six Sigma SFA/CRM ITIL Knowledge IT Desktop/Field Support Capital and Expense Mgmt. – Sarbanes-Oxley
Technical Summary: Applications: ERP/SAP -(FI/CO) MS Server NT/W2K CA/Clarity ORACLE/SQL PeopleSoft CICS/DB2/IMS RACF/ACF UNIX v.4 TCPIP/LAN/WAN Veritas BackupExec MS SMS Novell-Netware TSO/JES/MVS LotusNotes