Retail and Wholesale Sales ~ Distribution ~ Inventory Control
Financial Reporting ~ Budgeting ~ Credit and Collections
AR/AP ~ Payroll ~ Supervision
Ø A results-driven professional with excellent communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Ø Experienced in financial management as well as managing business operations.
Registered Representative, PFS Investments Inc., Colorado
Financial Advisor, AIG VALIC, CO
Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch, Sun City, Arizona
Investment Representative, Edward D. Jones, Glendale, Arizona
Building Supply Center Manager, L & W Supply Corporation, Louisville, KY
Financial Manager, Thunderbird Building Materials, Phoenix, Arizona
Bachelor of Science in Business Operations, DeVry Institute of Technology, Phoenix, AZ
Licensed Securities Representative with Series 7, 63, and 65 qualifications as well as Life, Health and Disability licenses.
· Promoted from a position as an accountant through several positions to distribution center manager directing all aspects of retail and wholesale sales including budgeting, human resources, distribution and vendor relations while supervising up to 30 personnel and increasing sales by 100 percent in 5 years.
· Completed the comprehensive securities qualifications programs of Merrill Lynch and Edward D. Jones.
· Managed up to 60 major client accounts including retirement accounts, hi-net worth client investments, trusts and custodial accounts.
· Conducted client educational seminars and enrollment meetings for 401k participants.
· Developed an investment strategy that achieved exceptional results for clients.
Financial Manger, Goodwin The Conservator, Peyton, Colorado
Financial Advisor, Chase, Colorado