Wayne E. Taylor Jr
23068 Andrew Ct.
Windsor Va, 23487
OBJECTIVE: Seeking the position Logistics Engineer 2
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Active U.S. government security clearance (Secret).
· 5 Navy achievement awards for Superior performance in leadership.
· 7 Good conduct awards for Faithful, and Zealous duty.
· Experienced in managing several different tasks simultaneously while directing personnel movement resulting in less down time and loss of productivity
· Accomplished at fact-finding and investigative techniques used to construct detailed reports.
· Proficient in making split second decisions in stressful situations.
· Ability to evaluate the work of employees, develop procedures, rules and schedules and instruct employees on operation and safety procedures.
· Skilled at using Email, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Microsoft Office
· Successfully managed a diverse workforce which resulted in a safe and friendly work environment.
· Proven Ability to communicate effectively in diverse environments (orally and in writing) with management, staff, vendors, and facilitators. Ability to interact effectively and appropriately with others, providing customer service and resolving difficulties while complying with regulations, rules, and procedures. Experienced in make presentations to groups. Ability to edit and format newsletter material provided by staff.
· As a Leading Supervisor, Provided leadership, training, guidance, and mentorship of 4-15 Personnel resulting in highly qualified work forces able to perform expertly in the most stressful environments.
· Assisted employees in career and self-development planning. Provided supervisors with feedback regarding individual training and development efforts and accomplishments which resulted in advancement to next higher positions.
· Supervised day to day responsibilities of Department personnel and Developed and maintained various watch bills to include Entry Control Points, Quarterdeck Security, Roving Patrol, Sounding and Security.
· Managed 100+ personnel work shifts to include compiling, implementing, and auditing training records and policies and procedures to ensure they were current and continued to meet the needs of the company resulting in an increase in productivity and effectiveness .
· Served as instructor and/or coordinator. Recruited, selected, supervised, and evaluated those who provided training. Identified, planned and arranged logistical support for training.
· Extensive knowledge of training resources, policies, procedures, practices, and standards. Extensive knowledge of training design and layouts. Skilled in working with managers on training requests. Expert in developing presentation materials and training aids. Skill in planning, organizing, and managing logistics and maintaining training records.
· Short Order Cook, Chuckwagon Restaurant, 1982 – 1986
· Quartermaster, U.S. Navy, July 1986 – May 2010
· High School Diploma, Ellington High School, Ellington CT 1986.
· Department of the Navy Senior Leadership Management Courses.