WENDIE F. DEHRING
1323 Bay Street
Saginaw, MI 48602
I am actively seeking full time, permanent employment where my organization, task and detail-oriented skills will be utilized to their fullest extent. I learn new tasks quickly and thrive on challenges, especially those that are result driven.
Delta College: Health Insurance Coding & Claims Specialist Certificate
Mid-Michigan Community College: Certificate of Achievement in Office Information Systems
Bangor John Glenn High School: Received high school diploma
Progressive Insurance Company (Volt Services Group) – Claims processor/Receptionist
May 2009 to August 2009 (temporary assignment)
· Greet and assist customers.
· Obtain accident police reports via the agency based internet websites or direct mail.
· Generate & sign drafts for the purchase of police reports using Progressive’s specific program.
· Update our system with the correct information applied to the specific incident upon receipt of the police report.
· Obtain proper documentation such as the customers repair estimate, insurance declaration page & police report to set-up the mini tort claim on our customers’ behalf.
· Contact the claimant’s insurance company to obtain proper information such as claim number, name of the agent handling the claim and fax number in order to fax the documents to the appropriate claims adjuster.
· Order history files from Progressive’s secure retention center website, Iron Mountain.
· Schedule FedEx package pickups.
· Distribute incoming mail and dispense outgoing mail.
· File claim representatives files and papers.
· Make copies of and fax documents as needed.
· Received Employee of the Month Award.
Bay City Blueprint (Delphi) – Clerical/Data Entry
August 1998 to February 2009.
· Responsible for managing paper and electronic file systems to include blueprint folders, microfilm cards, vendor information and information tracking. Required to operate several computer programs simultaneously in order to accomplish daily tasks. These programs include email, Excel, Word and Delphi specific programs.
· Required to multitask to keep processes moving in a productive manner and to exhibit high standards of customer service in dealing with company hierarchy and daily customer base.
· Able to meet and/or exceed the goals set by management in the successful processing of manufacturing drawings to electronic files for the past several years.
· Provide daily customer service needs such as making copies, scanning and/or emailing blueprints for Delphi Engineer staff as well as vendors. This can be either a paper copy hand delivered to our office for services or a request for a file already in our database.
· Perform any duties/tasks necessary to insure work flow is maintained.
· Able to utilize all resources available in order to answer customer questions, locate files and problem solve.
· Responsible for training new employees on the varying equipment and processes used in our department.
· Process manufacturing drawings into the iMan (Information Management) global website, which requires detailed tasks such as checking drawings for the correct tool, gage or machine number, sheet number, revision level and verifying that the electronic naming convention of each drawing is per Delphi policies and standards to insure proper loading into the electronic file system.
· Via secure website, upload and download files from outside vendor sources. These files are processed into the iMan global website as described. If, during the verifying process, errors are found, notification is sent to the vendor and the Delphi engineer assigned to the drawings. This notification is done electronically in order to track progress.
· Assist and guide engineers and vendors through the process so their drawings will load successfully into the iMan system. Able to assist via email, phone calls or having them present while going through the electronic phase of drawing approval. Perform weekly inventory of copier supplies to include paper of various weights and colors, toner and developer.
· Maintain the color copy log reporting these numbers to management each month. Communicate to management via email monthly status reports and bi-weekly updates of my workload. Maintain and send to management weekly and monthly spreadsheets for the iMan processing system. These spreadsheets include drawings sent via secure website by vendors and engineers, drawings that were successfully loaded into the iMan system and drawings that were rejected due to errors.
· Assigned and completed the task of writing operating instructions for the processing of manufacturing drawings into the electronic system to meet Delphi audit requirements for our department. Required to review and update these operating instructions as processes are changed and/or deleted to insure they meet policies and standards.
· Responsible for picking up packages/shipments from a centralized receiving area in a timely manner.
· As required, use a company vehicle to retrieve folders from an off-site storage facility.
· Received several Certificates of Recognition in Overall Job Performance and Customer Satisfaction.