712 East Gunhill Road (Apt. 1-H)
New York 10467
Skilled plumber seeking a position in the right company where my skills can be utilized to the fullest and provide optimum customer service.
Summary of Qualifications
· Posses a strong work ethic and good driving record, stable work history and credible references.
· Recognized for ability to plan, organize and coordinate priorities in an expedient manner.
· Personable and professional with a strong customer service orientation and problem solving.
· Good communication skills
· Rough-In waste and vents, water lines, gas lines, underground, roof drains, floor drains, injector pumps, sump pumps, pvc, cast iron, copper, pex, sweat pipe, and threaded pipes.
· Installed check valves, pressure reducing valves, mixed valves, ball valves, and gate valves.
· Finish and set sinks, toilets, shower bodies, shower pans, water tanks, water meters and base boards.
· Maintenance work involving stripping, buffing and waxing floors.
· General repair work including electrical, plumbing, sheetrock, pointing bricks, pressure cleaning, and plastering.
· Prepare shipments for loading and unloading trucks for UPS, Fedex, and DHL.
· Certified forklift driver, cherry picker, clamp lift, and sky jacks.
L.B.R. Plumbing Croton Falls, New York June, 2006-September, 2009
Greenacres Foundations New York, New York May, 1998- July, 2006
Enquire Printing LIC, New York May, 1990-May, 1998
High School Graduate
Attended Apex Technical Training College
License and Certification
Currently building hours for obtaining Journeyman license
Available upon request