___________________ 102 Knight Chase Dr. Stockbridge, GA
To obtain a position that will utilize my leadership, dedication and communication skills for professional and personal growth.
1993-1998, McComb High School
Plumber Specialist, Bill Martin Plumbing, Ms, 2001-2009
· Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixture.
· Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage system.
· Work in cooperation with other trades and laborers to ensure that all specifications, legislation and policies are met, to ensure efficient completion of any project.
· Provided adequate services, by a qualified plumber, ensured that all water supply networks and waste and drainage systems were installed, repaired and maintained to meet all standards of building codes and safety.
Wal-Mart Distribution, Torun Robinson, Brookhaven, Ms, 1999-2001
· Processed orders, maintained customer relation, handled complaints for entire site
· Promoted customer satisfaction through clear, concise communication
· Proven ability to interact effectively with clients and associates
· Packed and loaded merchandise
· Work under intense deadlines and heated environment
· Drove forklift lifting merchandise
Maintenance Technician, Ms, 1997-1999
· Schedules, coordinates, direct and perform routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities.
· Vacuums, shampoos and spot clean carpets and furniture; washes windows.
· Removes trash in accordance with established procedures.
· Orders and stocks facilities with paper and supplies.
· Reports and responds to emergency calls for custodial assistance.
· Responds to service requests, coordinates resources and implements the set up and take down of furniture and equipment for a wide variety of community events.
· Troubleshoots and repairs minor plumbing and electrical problems
· Identifies stains and uses proper chemicals for removal.
· Performs preventative maintenance in and around facilities.
References Available Upon Request