2225 1st Avenue, Apt. 6D
New York, NY 10029
* Able to analyze situations and resolve the problem.
* Experience in managing a multi-cultural office.
* Speaking/reading ability in English and Spanish.
* Excellent reputation with customers as a competent, knowledgeable and helpful professional.
* Enjoy my work and consistently greet customers with a smile.
* Honest, reliable, and productive.
* Excellent public relations with effective verbal and written communication ability.
* Knowledge of computer functions including but not limited to Excel, Quickbooks and PowerPoint.
* Quick learner.
Office Manager/Paralegal September 2007- January 2008
Law Office of Anthony Q. Fletcher, P.C. New York, NY
As office manager coordinated all aspects of daily operations. Analyzed and organized procedures and flow of work for typing, flow of correspondence and requisition of supplies. Handles court sensitive documents and took careful notes during meetings.
Office Manager November 2005- November 2006
Apex Rehab Management New York, NY
Answered phones. Prepared documents for review. Translated for Spanish speaking clients. Maintained office supplies and billing schedule.
Cashier/ Managers Aid/ Guest Services September 2002-July 2004
Cathedral of St. John the Divine New York, NY
Acknowledged customer’s presence and made eye contact. Greeted customers in a friendly manner and gave them full attention. Took time to answer questions or find someone who could answer the question accurately. Balanced cash drawer with consistently high level of accuracy. Answered phones and prepared mail orders to be delivered by Fed-Ex.
Touro College Human Services February 2008
Hostos Community College Paralegal/Business 2004-2006
Manhattan Institute EKG Tech August 2005
NY Medical Career Training Phlebotomy Tech July 2005
Young Womens Leadership HS HS Regents Diploma June 2001
Refernces Furnished Upon Request